WHICH WAY NIGERIA




This a question many Nigerian asked every day, for 53years the question has not changed ‘Which Way Nigeria’ a question that remained constant for 53 years can there be change on it? If this is the country my father sat me down and talked about it to me around fifties to sixties then am in wrong country, where all the leaves were really greenish where the land were really filled with milk and honey where love reside and much valued were place on people life
          But the whole system has change from bad to worse to worst. Wonder if there is another word after worst which I think that where we are moving to. All of the country every day is death bomb blast now becoming our everyday life, Boko Haram attack is not new again
Last week there was a news of 4 were killed in kano bomb blast someone sitting next to me in a bus hissed and said is not new anymore, if it not new wonder what it would be of Nyanya, Jos, Kano Military base.
          Education has collapse all we are just trying to do is patched it and is not working frequently strike, student joining secret court because school has lost its standard if this is the education my father talked about when he went to school I think he must have hid something from me where student are willing to go to school, where undergraduate are happy that after I leave school I will get a job, then it was certainty but now ask many undergraduate all they say is I prayed because over 3million skilful youth is out there on the street unemployed and the rate of graduate going for master is increasing geometrically all because no job. 90% postgraduate student came back because there is no job opportunity, if this continue time will come that master degree holder will be like SSCE holder.

‘Which Way Nigeria’ are we really on a path before? One must have be on a path meeting a T-Junction before asking which way? But I don’t we on a path before I think we are still sitting down at home I will say the best question should have be ‘When are standing up’
My Beloved Motherland Stand Up
more 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 INTERESTING Facts About Kolanut

Bring Bach our Girls OAU student, Staff Protest over Chibok Girls

What If Your Life Were a Movie?