Prof. Dora Akinyuli in India for treatment

Prof. Dora Akunyili a former Minister of Information and Communications, , has expressed gratitude to Nigerians and other well wishers across the world, who have been praying for her since the news of her sickness broke over the weekend, by a statement from her Media Advisor Mr. Isaac Umunna, on Wednesday.
 “I am touched – indeed, overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and affection by my fellow countrymen and women, as well as numerous other well wishers around the world, many of whom have not only been praying for me but have also been mobilising through the various social networks for God’s healing hands to come upon me.
“I am confident that Almighty God will hear our prayers and grant me quick recovery. I love you all and pray that Almighty God blesses you all,” She said,
Umunna in the statement confirmed that Akunyili was presently receiving treatment in India, saying that she was responding to treatment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 INTERESTING Facts About Kolanut

Bring Bach our Girls OAU student, Staff Protest over Chibok Girls

What If Your Life Were a Movie?